Dear reader be noticed that the teeth which were created by God Almighty may decay affected by gum disease, so teeth made by humans are more subject to dental problems. So you must follow these instructions to maintain the permanent crown or bridge for as long as possible:
- Be careful to brush your teeth 2-3 times a day.
- Use flossing once a day before bedtime, especially for permanent crown or bridge.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Visit your dentist every six months to check and clean your teeth.
Call your teeth doctor immediately if:
- Continuing sensitivity of the teeth.
- Feeling constant upset or uneven bite in the mouth.
- Inquire about any matters related to the safety of your teeth and mouth.